Sistral has a wide range of different types of hydraulic cylinders able to satisfy the most varied needs of customers. All our equipment is standardized to work at a nominal pressure of 700 bar.
Our hydraulic cylinders are differentiated by type:
• single-acting cylinders with gravity return;
• single acting cylinders with spring return;
• single acting cylinders with gravity return and safety ring nut;
• single-acting perforated cylinders with spring return;
• single-acting lowered cylinders with spring return;
• double-acting cylinders;
• double-acting perforated cylinders;
• long stroke pull / push cylinders.
For the above mentioned types, Sistral has cylinders with characteristics that can vary from 5 to 500 tons of nominal load and from 16 and 800 mm nominal stroke.